Saturday, July 24, 2010

★ 7 Random Facts About Me ★

I m back !!!
since I ter-saw Daphne msg in my chat box...
daphne: girl.. you're tagged! pls blog bout it yea..

I was tagged by Daphne! woowwww~
Now I have to share my seven facts here...
ahahhaha....
chance for me to STEP in my blogggg.... >v<. lol
----------------------------------------------------------------

1. FOOD
I really like to eat a lotttt!
I wish I wont get fat even I eat a lottttt...
Ice-cream, sushi zanmai, fastfood, koreanFood, snacks, cheese, chocolate, desserts...etc.
All my lovingggg foods...BUT...so sad!!!! I cant eat too muchiiiee

2. MY MESSY ROOM
Ahahahha....since sharing one bedroom with my lovely sister...
our room ......ahahhaha...shy to tell

Anyway, as ur guys know, girls like to shopping, keeping, storing their beloved stuff...
I like to keep all those Memorable stuffs!
especially those childhood stuffs I played with....LOL
' sikit-sikit, macam bukit '



3. Perfume
I ♥ the scents so muchhie...
they make me feel comfortable and fresh!
♥ J'dore, Miracle, Issey Miyake, DKNY, Benefits-Maybe Baby...Oppss...i wish u all in my room ♥



4. FACEBOOK
Nowadays...the popular social network- Facebook...
Everyday, I sure will login to my account once I get in my room...
....I keep in touch with my oldest friends,
....I share my recently news to my friends,
....I play the games,
....I FACEBOOK



5. Dozing Off

Yea...I used to dozing off in class...
I don't know when this bad habit begins.
I knew that begin in my secondary school time...
AHAHHAHA...
I got a nicknameeeee weiiiii!
'SLEEPING QUEEN'

even now, in some boring lecture time,
it still happened even I tried to pay more attention...
ahahahhaaha!!!!

*Even driving, I can doze off!!! *





6. Babies & Puppies
I like to see them...
I feel happy after have a look on them...
They are so cute...



7. Itchy Skin
Don't know when this sick start from....
Once I wear the normal metal or silver materials (e.g. earing, glasses...) for whole day...
my skin will start feels itchy...
especially when I sweat a lot....

izzit means.. 'Emas' is the best?
LOL


Here U all have to share in ur bloggg

♥♥♥♥♥♥
Squido
Vannie Soo
Kathy Chong
Hugo
JunKit
TJ
XiaoLi
FIK
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

6 comments:

Li said...

This post so nice.. with all the pics.... Hehe.

shuet yee poh leng said...

Thanksss yea! ahahhaa..rmb ur turn! LOL!

daphne said...

aikssss.. it's dangerous to suddenly dozed off when driving.. thanks for responding to the tag.. ahahahhahha:) great to know 7 facts of u...

Jobless Girl said...

You are so cute.

Unknown said...

LOL!!!
nice 1~~~
funny seeing the 1 with 'dozing off'
HAAHAAHAH!!!!
sama-sama nia~

Anonymous said...

台湾一对一视频聊天室 , 台湾一对一聊天室 , 聊天室交友 , 视讯网络聊天室第九视频 , 异性视频交友 , 黄色视频聊天室 , 聊性的聊天室 , sm聊天室 , 免费qq性聊天网 , 性聊天室官网

 
エステ