Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to KEN!!!

pheww phewww......
KEN's 21st-yrs-old birthday blasshhhh
at his mom's condo
and
just beside the swimming pool...
wooowww
we saw a WATERFALL!!!!!!
*envy*
hahahhahaha...
i think got G cup!!!!!!!!
actually he is not included in march babies....
he is April baby!!!!!
*Mr. KEN SHENG with his birthday cake*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advanced!!!!!!!!!
wish u happy happy always
* Elson, Janice, Wardy, Me, Eileen*
*ka hou yut yun?*

* er jie, Hon, seowTian, me, wewe, aaron *
Our Right Side Face Family
the angle that *must* showed in every picture
what a consider that we both also wear in GREY for today!!!!
=='''
* kinki, me, wardy *
*sweeFong with me*
*wardy with me *
* old Man rodney aka deto with me *
* red red esther with me *
* da jie-Ashley with me*
thanks for snapping the photos for us!!!!
yuhuuuuu~
* girls with Bday boy!!!!! *

* guys' turn *
*always do this on the bday boy....luckily I'm not a male!!!! *

* sweeFong,Kinki,me,Eileen,Janice,SeowShan,Esther,eeYee *
*chuck,wardy,Ken,wewe,Elson*
* girls with HIM again...*

*end up at 12am +*
go home and study for DWDS test in tomorrow!!!!
swt....
langsung tak masuk kepala!!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
EARTH HOUR...

the 60min for all of us show the to our earth!!!!!
did you off ur light?
emmm...
i did...since i m not at home
muahahhahahaaaa
i went out and i m really waiting for the whole KL turn into dark...
what i found is
-
-
feel dissapointed for that!!!!!
coz
there is not all residents are willing to show their ♥ ♥ ♥ to our earth
yeahh...
KLCC& KL tower are missing!!!!
it really turn the lights off!!!!
yuhuuuuu~
here the pic i snapped at bukit segar...
not too clear...
coz
lousy 3.2mega pixel camera..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAPPY BITRHDAY to OOI!!!!!!
another March Baby!!!!!
yeahhh.
*mr.Sean Ooi*
before that....
i m having my presentation @ 615pm
woowww...
damn shocked when i walked into APIIT
i saw the BOMBA parked there
eerr.....fire???
or...??
whole gangz of bomba man were sitting at G floor
swt.....
THANKS god...
i finished my presentation!!!!
yuuuuuhuhhh^^
straight go to SS'house and put my laptop there
and we head to HOU HOU STEAMBOAT kat Sri Petaling
huhhhh....
Damn Full!!!!!!!!
eat eat eat unstopped for this month...
wuuwuwuwuw...
my weight!!!

after this steamboat session
head to next round...
*GREENBOX*
still have lot of photo with our Ooi Yer...
so...just waiting...
* Ooi is solo for us *

** miss my babe laptop so much that day!!!! **
coz i cant take Her go home since it was too late for me to disturb ss~
♥ ♥ ♥
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Birthday to another 2 march babiess...

yeahhh...
my cousin and my uncle's birthday!!!!
it was celebrated at MVP Restaurant kat YULEK
so.....???
eat again
LOL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY again!!!!
*****
and after that straight go Oldtown again....
swt....
wait wait wait for a long time....
huhhh
you know....
the OLDTOWN workers might know who am I
since i keep POU there almost 1 week+
woooowwww
and soon....
I will become
^^VVIP laaa weeeiiii^^
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
TEONGER vs WU GUAI

hahahaHahhahah
i found something that are interesting in a pet shop that day
*does it look alike our teong aka 0902??*
* and this fella look alike ah G???*

HIHIHI...
why you two are so QQQQQ....???
muahahhaaa....
don't u feel happy coz I found u two there?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
23 March 2009


FINALLY hand in my DWDS assignment!!!!!!
huhhh.....
but i did kena EC form...
coz i was late!!!!
ishhhhhh....
* all of us who rush in last minutes*
hahahhahahha

No comments:

 
エステ