Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Birthday MOM

* dinner with my family *

* the meals that put on my weight *




suddenly....
it rain heavily...=='''''
home alarm is rang (maybe caused by the thunder)
ishhhhh!!!!
I still havent off my laptop & destktop & windows...
wuwuwuuwuwuwuuw
my bro with me quickly go back and check!!!!!
aikss....
STUCKED in the traffic againnnn!!!!!
EMO.....
i m damn worried my laptop & desktop u know...
* light effect caused by the thunder *
the sound was so scary!!!!
OMGGGG!!!!!
my laptop was shut down itself...and no power supply
desktop too!!!!!
but the lights still opened...
how come just only HIT the computer...
wuuwuwuwuw..
i almost wanna cry out...
i quickly put in my battery and try my laptop
yes!!!
it works!!!!
huhh...
but.....desktop dah goreng i think
luckily the router and laptop still work!!!!!
thanks god..
TTJ....
ur fault!!!!!!!!!
ishhhh!
goreng goreng laaaa....
-----
* after that...go back and continue eat *
the cake bought from my sis's bf- Eric!!!!
thanks yooo!!!
and
* the present we gave our mom*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!

2 comments:

〤Ecl!5oNz™〤 said...

my laptop was goreng-ed last month... =.=
1.3k for repairing... T.T

shuet yee poh leng said...

wahhh~~~damn expensive leerrr!!!!

 
エステ